Tuesday, September 22, 2026

First day of school 2026

This year was extra weird with all of our school districts starting at different times.  Scott started back on August 25th, the boys started on August 31st, and I didn't report back until September 1st.  This is Evan's last year at East!  He has Spanish 1 and health as his electives this year (PE in second semester).  He's playing 8th grade Varsity Blue for West Catholic and has practices nightly with games on Saturdays.  This is definitely a busy season!


Sean is in 10th grade this year and has all the typical 10th grade core classes and also has Honors Anthropology and Photography as his two electives.  He has classes in all 3 buildings this year with his walk from Canton to Plymouth being the furthest walk.  Definitely helping him prepare for college life!  He's playing JV football this year and has games on Thursdays at 6:30pm.  


Scott's starting his 22nd year of teaching and I'm starting my 21st!  I hope we all have a great, safe, and healthy school year!




No comments:

Post a Comment