Monday, July 29, 2024

Ann Arbor Adventures!

I begged my family to go on an adventure with me one day this summer to Ann Arbor.  I had some spots I wanted to visit and with us only living 20 minutes away, there was no excuse for not having visited these spots.  It took a bit of convincing, but they caved and we went late morning with our first stop on campus at the Law Quad to see the architecture and the famous library that looks like Hogwarts.  It was pretty cool!













Next up was an expensive stop for lunch at Zingerman's Deli.  I had never been and my sandwich was fantastic.  It was a cool experience, but the kids didn't like their food that much and I don't know I'd spend that again for sandwiches.  One and done kind of place for me.  



The next stop was totally for the kids and they loved it.  We went to Pinball Pete's and spent a decent amount of time...and money there!  





After that we did a brewery crawl using our Hops Passport to try a few places like North Peak, Jolly Pumpkin, and a cidery place called Blom.  Then it was time to head home before the kids had sports and guitar that evening.  We had a fun time, but it made for an expensive day!  I guess all my adventure ideas are costly!






No comments:

Post a Comment