Monday, April 8, 2024

Easter 2024

With the boys and I getting back the night before Easter Sunday, Easter felt very thrown together for us this year.  Normally I host brunch for Scott's family, but I wasn't up for it.  Jackie volunteered to this year.  I at least had their basket fillers bought, but I had to put them together Saturday night.  The boys decorated eggs that Scott hard-boiled Saturday evening too.  Sunday morning they were up by 8am ready to look for their baskets.  This year Sean's was on the main floor and Evan's was in the basement.  They each got an Easter basket with crocs, jibbitz, baseball cards, and candy.  They also got a snorkeling kit for Hawaii this summer.  








We went to church for 11am mass and I did not get one single picture of the boys at the altar or of the four of us.  Church was packed and we ended up having to stand in the back.  We left after communion and stopped at Kroger to pick up Easter lilies for Jackie since she hosted brunch and then we went to her house.  It was breakfast foods and we brought some donut holes and coffee cake.  The kids did their annual egg hunt outside with eggs from Nana and Pops filled with money.  And that was pretty much it!  



Happy Easter!  Maybe next year I'll be more prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment